The following terms apply to product warranties:
- The warranty period covers 12 months upon delivery receipt of the product
- Should a product be repaired or replaced, the warranty period will continue under the original product's warranty at the original start date (Upon delivery receipt)
- Replacement products may be refurbished or new and will be up to the discretion of Nebra
- The warranty period only applies to the original purchaser of the product with the exception to authorised distributors of Nebra products
- The warranty does not cover products that show evidence of tampering with hardware or software or visible damage. This remains up to the discretion of the Nebra to determine where sufficient evidence is provided.
- The warranty does not cover defects or malfunction caused by any misuse or improper maintenance (i.e. waterproofing guides) Failure to follow operating instructions or use of any third-party hardware (excluding antennas) or software that has caused damage will void any warranty of the product
- An RMA under the warranty must be approved by Nebra by opening a support ticket and identifying the issue with an agent
- The warranty does not cover any damage caused by environmental factors such as water ingress, lightning strikes or temperature conditions.