Nebra IP67 waterproof/weatherproof enclosure for outdoor use. We recommend using this case for the Pi Supply IoT LoRa Gateway HAT for Raspberry Pi.
The industrial design with heavy-duty double hinges and spring-loaded captive screws sees the case a premier solution.
Designed to withstand the toughest environments, the outdoor enclosure is a light, yet very solid wireless outdoor enclosure that fits most boards in today's market.
Being NEMA-67 rated, it provides complete protection against ingress of dust as well as protection against immersion in water.
Multiple Antenna Options
The N-Type antennas connectors are placed as far as possible from each other in order to increase spatial diversity and decrease RF grounding from the mounting mast.
Up to 5 antennas can be used for repeater operation, multiple band or MIMO smart antenna applications.
- 1 x Ethernet and 5 x N-Type holes
- Enclosure Seal Operating temperature: -60C to +230C
- Heat Trap: +6.5 Celsius under full sun (~100,000 Lux)
- Temperature raise using a 5-10Watt heat source: +5.5 Celsius
- Inner dimensions: 210mm x 130mm x 50mm
- Outer dimensions (w/o connectors): 235mm x 155mm x 75mm
- Weight (inc mounting brackets): 1.4 Kg
- Wall thickness: 5mm
- Supports masts: up to 50mm diameter
- 1 x Nebra IP67 Weatherproof Enclosure
- 1 x RJ45 ethernet connector system
- 4 x Self-adhesive standoffs
- 1 x Rubber Gasket
- 4 x N-Type chrome-plated brass plugs
- 2 x Z-Type mounting brackets
- 1 x Metal backplate
- 2 x Backplate screws (M3x6mm)